Berks 40k

Friday, March 5, 2010

King of the Hill


In Berks 40k club I am part of the King of the hill Campaign.


My Space Marine Chapter has been doing very well and are on Level 3


I have won two battles to get to this level and need to win to more to get to the top
There are two people who want to play aganist my forces.


Mark with his eldar and Mike Steel thunder with his Orks.


I need sugestions for army list for both of these battles


Mike's Challenge is 2000pts


My List for Mike is as following
5 tac squds (10 man)
Librarian
chapter master
10 man devastator
Whirl wind
Predator
2 Drop pods
2 dreadnoughts


Mark's Challenge is 1500pts
My List for Mark is as following
2 Tac squads mounted in rhinos
Master of the forge
6 Dreadnoughts
drop pod for 1 dreadnought
so what do u think.
Have any suggestions email me at abschleicher@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment