Berks 40k

Monday, May 23, 2011

Round 3 of Berks Spring Assault 2

(turn 4 according to my vegas die)
Mission 3: Capture the Flag
*Objective that can be moved by any model with a WS
*Annihilation (victory points based)
*Spearhead Deployment
*units carrying the flag are stubborn

My List
*Rune Priest- Living Lightning, Jaws of the World Wolf, Chooser of the Slain
*Lone Wolf- Power fist, Storm sheild
*3 Wolf Guard- 2 Power fists, 2 Combi Meltas, Power weapon
*2 Packs of 8 Grey Hunters- Mark of the Wulfen, wolf standard, melta gun
*9 Blood Claws- Power weapon, melta gun
*6 Long Fangs- 5 Missile Launchers
*3 Rhinos

My Opponent's list (Tucker's Khorne Themed list)
*Fabius Bile
*9 Chaos Space Marines- Icon of Khorne, Mark of Khorne, power weapon, Rhino
*10 Chaos Space Marines- Melta Gun, lascannon
*10 Chaos Space Marines- Melta Gun, lascannon
*1 Obliterator
*1 Obliterator
*Summoned Lesser Deamons

The game started out with me gaining first turn but he steals the intiative and goes first moving his models forward to get closer to the flags... My turn started with me opening fire on both his rhino and his one csm squad... i killepd 3 csm and immbolised the rhino my lone wolf grabed the objective and ran back towards my deployment area... my blood claws drove their rhino forward and jumped on to another objective by running...
He moved his squad out of the imbolized rhino and assault with Fabius and 9 csm... my blood claws held the charge and dropped the flag to fight... that fight keeps going till turn 4... four rounds of combat which is then joined by some deamons to help fabius out... my turn starts with my grey hunter pack moving up and grabbing the flag dropped by the blood claws and running back towards the table edge to keep it under my control... my long fangs shoot at the already damaged csm squad and drop it down to 2 men who pass their leadership again...

the game continues for a bit going back and forth untill all that is left is his 2 oblits and a lone csm from the squad i was shooting at the entire game...

Victory Points
Me: 1760
Him: 225

No comments:

Post a Comment